Running with a full moon this morning! My back is feeling good and I think I’m rid of the #manflu going to try and start ramping up the distance that I am doing again now that I’m feeling more comfortable
Hello World 🌎 🌍
Ce matin travaille de pliometrie et renforcement musculaire.
Demain nous terminons le challenge Metro avec la ligne 13 et 14.
Une SL faite pour toi, pour ta préparation de ton Marathon de Paris le 14 Avril ou London le 28 Avril.
Je vous souhaite à toutes et à tous une excellente journée et j’espère tous vous voir demain. .
KOŞ 🏃🏼♀➡ YÜZ 🏊🏻♀ ➡ ATIŞTIR 🍳
Yalıçiftlik @makarabungalow sezonu açılmıştır!Doğa ile iç içe olan Yalıçiftlik parkurunda koşup ardından stretching için denize atlayacağız. Sonrasında tabi ki müthiş bir Pazar kahvaltısı! Aramıza katılmak için yapman gerekeni biliyorsun! Spor ayakkabılarını giy ve gel! #özgürlüğeadımat
24 Şubat Pazar • Saat 08:30
Ma’KARA Bungalow • 8K/16K
I’ve been in a weird frame of mind the past week. I’ve had flashes of motivation intermingled with self-doubt and anxiety. I think most of that has been because of health issues, but also the size of some of my goals as well. They scare me — and that’s good. Of my goals didn’t scare me even remotely, would they be worth working toward?
Today’s speed training was simply straight forward — 6x400 on the treadmill with a 60 second walk break between each set. The first four sets weren’t THAT bad, but I struggled through the last two as I just couldn’t get into a good rhythm with my cadence and breathing. I was huffing pretty good that I was afraid someone would sound the lunk alarm.
But, it was a good tough run. I blasted my fast running playlist and didn’t care about my HR. I was able to work through some of the thoughts and concerns plaguing me this week. It drained me good both mentally and physically.
Up next is my 15K (9.3 miles) on Saturday at The Great Saltair. This is the first time I’ve tackled this distance and considering it’ll be freaking cold — I’m really trying to mentally prepare myself for the race. But, knowing I’m running in warm and sunny Southern California the following weekend helps a lot.
One foot in front of the other.
Follow me @runfitketo for more running, fitness & keto motivation!
I promised you guys I'd post this! So...here it is. A few quick things to note:
1. I'm 5'9" tall. Every body is different. A pound of muscle doesn't look the same as a pound of fat.
2. Please check out and appreciate the insane difference in leg size between the photos.😂
3. I don't actually have a full body pic from 225lbs, (224.8 to be exact) I was too upset to take a photo and refused to be in full photos at that time. The heavier photo I've posted is me at about 190, so I had already lost 35lbs at that time.
4. Health comes in all shapes and sizes. For me, being that curvy wasn't a place that I was healthy physically or mentally so I fought to make the right decisions for myself.
5. The picture on the left is me 6 years ago. It took me 2 years to lose 65 pounds and then I've randomly lost another 20 over the past couple years, just by eating healthier and running more. (So I've officially lost 85 total!) This would have all been MUCH quicker if I knew then what I know now. It took me so long because I had no idea where to start😂
7. I know people are going to ask so I'll just say now that I've had dreads for about 3 years.🌙 More important than the physical changes are the mental changes that led to the physical changes!
In the first photo, I was struggling so badly. I was engaging in self-destructive behaviors while in an abusive relationship and I was often suicidal. Even though I had already started losing weight I was still feeling hopeless and like I couldn't really change my own life.
To make a long story short, I realized that to be the person you want to be, you have to live like you're already there. If you want to be healthier, live a healthier life. If you don't know how and you have questions, hit me up or do some research!
I was going to go into all of the details but figured that would take forever to type (and to read!) so if you guys have any questions about this mental and physical journey, type them in the C O M M E N T S or DM them to me and I'll answer them in a video this weekend!
Love and light to you all as always 🌻💜
Focused and determined 👣 We can post your photos in our account, follow the link in our bio @worlderunners and we will select your pictures.
We are muscular, we are strong, we are loud and we are focused.
We crash the system - cause we ain‘t after the ring, we are after the rings. Let me tell you this irritates and intimidates a lot of men. But this is our world baby- stop thinking in stereotypes, it‘s 2018.📍Los Angeles, California 🌎 #worlderunners (📷: @steiner.creative@muaxsally 🏃🏽♀️: @alexavalerie)
5 10233 hours ago
Running getaway 😊 Wanna see your pictures posted in our account? Apply for a feature on worlderunners.com/feature (link in my bio: @worlderunners) (📷: @rosalieburns)