I think I made my decision...
This is a Breitling Avenger II GMT.
Whats special about this watch?
1. It has a GMT hand, which means you can read 2 timezones at the same time.
2. Its a high quality stainless steel watch.
3. It has an automatic movement with 72 hrs power reserve.
4. Its a fully handcrafted watch.
5. Its a great watch for all situations.
6. Great Quality/value ratio.
7. Its a Breitling watch. (haha)
Its got a 43mm polished stainless steel case and an asymmetrical polished stainless steel strap.
For all those, that want to know, this watch costs 3,940€ which is around 4,250$.
I know that its an insane amount of money, and some people probably think that its crazy to pay 4000€ for a watch. But if you are willing to buy a watch, that gets you cheered up every time you look at it, you should definitely save up your money for something like this.
These watches are really reliable and long lasting.
Don‘t buy a watch for 200€, save up at least 800€ and get something that holds its value.