Ett väldigt sent inlägg från mig. Men vart på aktiviteter med mitt jobb, bowling 😍 jag vann så känns bra. Men nu är jag helt slut, har även lyckats skada ett finger när jag bowlade.
Lyckad dag, men nu ska det bli väldigt skönt att sova 😍💪🏻vad har ni gjort idag?
TGIF people lol upper body to end the week on a good note 📝. I’ve been laggy all week but forcing myself to workout still u til yesterday when I actually workout out because I needed it I had a bunch going on and just need to de-stress it felt amazing afterwards. .
Song: I Like It Cardi B 💃
Multiple scenarios here... 1. When Valentine's Day is near and you doll yourself, just so you can tell anyone remotely interested that your a strong independent woman
2. When your low on cash and need to buy a book you require for your dissertation in order to graduate
3. When your planning to cosplay as Leon Kennedy, but all you could afford was his jacket and have nothing else
It's up to you which one is true.
See below for workout🏋️♂️⬇️⬇️
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. 📐 - Martin Luther King, Jr.
This mindset is crucial for success in trying times. Especially for those of us with ambitious goals. Try this exercise below to define your comfort zones and push beyond!!!⬇️⬇️⬇️
1️⃣Identify 3 aspects of your life you plan to push yourself in🔬
(Example; Fitness, Relationship, Education)🏋️♂️💏📚
2️⃣Determine 3 small goals that are achievable within the month for each📆
3️⃣Determine 3 LARGE goals that you may even consider a long shot🔭
4️⃣Write down the “limits” you are defining yourself by that make those goals seem “tough”💣
5️⃣Realize that you are the one who I’m in control of your destiny, AND MAKE A PLAN!📝
YOU are the captain of your ship, YOU are in control of your life, and most importantly only YOU define your limits, no one else can define them for you. PUSH yourself and REALIZE that the goals you deem “far fetched” are only far fetched because you allow them to be. PUSH YOURSELF out of your comfort zone and GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!💪🏼
Speaking of comfort zones.. When you are pushing yourself out of one BE COMFORTABLE! Wear @eomikapparel and feel comfy while you push beyond comfort! Be sure to use code “DCHAM15” and save at checkout!!🎽🎽🎽💰💰💰
“You can measure the depths of a man’s intentions by giving him resistance.”
* I’d be lying if I said I don’t get down because I’m “not where I’m supposed to be.” I do, more often than I’d like to admit. I’m there now, actually. February of 2017, I made a decision to take back my health, my body, and mindset for the better. I’ve worked hard to get where I am today. Some moments I’ve worked harder, and results have shown. Other times, I’ve chosen to enjoy the life and moments around me, free from restrictions. But even though I’ve allowed my body to live, create memories, and new experiences, I’m able to look back at my “before,” and see all the hard work I’ve put in and say, “damn. I did that. I DID that.” And I’m proud.
* It isn’t about perfection. It’s about the depths of your intentions that will get you there. How bad do you want it? It’s that’s simple. Your happiness is a choice. No one else can provide it for you. YOU have to choose it, every. single. day.
* It’s hard. You’ll meet resistance. But on those days, remind yourself of why you’ve chosen the hard road. Remind yourself of your goals. Remind yourself that you deserve self love and health. Remember your intent. THAT is when you’ll make change. 💕 #beforeandafter