Right supplements can absolutely take your health and fitness to the next level.
🌿iHerb.com - The best vitamins and supplements for your Lifestyle! / World's best value for natural products!
✅10%OFF + 10% Loyalty Credit for new customers with code MAH6763
✅5%OFF + 10% Loyalty Credit for returning customers with code MAH6763
✅Brands Of The Week Sale - Extra Up to 15%OFF!
🚛Free shipping on $40+($20+ to USA)
Just a friendly reminder that if your feeling out of sorts today, missing someone or walking on foreign ground to take a breath, roll out your mat and create a little space for you today. Light and love from the B+F fam
You probably already know that cycling is good for you—any exercise is better than no exercise, right? But did you know that riding a bike offers a whole host of additional health benefits besides the physical perks?
Increased cardiovascular fitness
Increased muscle strength and flexibility
Improved joint mobility
Decreased stress levels
Improved posture and coordination
Soo much of benefits from cycling? Grab your bicycles now!
Tag your friends / Share this to your story so you can be helping many people 😍
Do You want More Tips ❔
Follow Me 😁 For Daily Value... 👉🏾@gympact1 🔥
For exceptional VIP service 📲 D2 VTC +33 6 84 60 26 80 🔝 24/7
3 6021 hours ago
💥 collagen & hyaluronic acid eye masks 🔝 you are not going to want to live without these eye miracles because THEY WORK.
they are soaked with collagen to instantly reduce fine lines and hyaluronic acid to brighten the skin.
4 5522 hours ago
Как делается функциональное упражнение с использованием слайдеров и босу?
Об этом нам расскажет Александр Шихов!💪
Приходи в #UltraFF до 25 февраля и узнай о специальной АКЦИИ на приобретение клубной КАРТЫ!
🔝 la sécurité et la confiance ne sont jamais un problème à @idonowidont 💎🔫 vous pouvez recevoir le même service de qualité ici sur la Côte d'Azur 📲 envoyez à l'un de nous un message privé et voyez à quel point il est simple.
GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ❤️🏋️♀️ if you watched my fitness journey video (link in my bio) you’d know that I did circuit & HIIT training to lose the 50 lbs I lost👏 So here you go! I have a new workout split that is going to be incorporating more Circuit and HIIT training so stay tuned for the variety of workouts 😃👏
Okay so beware because you’re going to be swwwweeeating after just your first round of this guy 🙏🏽 4️⃣ ROUNDS : 3️⃣0️⃣ SECOND BREAK AFTER EACH ROUND *Make sure to do every exercise without stopping*
1️⃣ 30 seconds of Step ups
2️⃣ 8 leg raises with an exercise ball (beginners version of the original where you alternate the exercise ball from your hands to your feet)
3️⃣ balanced ball catch (had no idea what to name this lol but you’ll need a partner for this! If you don’t have one, use the wall as your partner :) 4️⃣ bear crawls (I’m going to apologize now for the burn you’re going to feel doing these babies. Try to get your knees as close to the grown without them touching it )
16 131814 hours ago
Which photo do you think I weigh more in, left or right? 🤔
If you guessed the right, then you are wrong 👻! I am actually 5 lbs (2.3 KG) heavier in the photo on the left! And that's the thing about dieting...if you do it correctly, you should lose fat and retain most of your muscle, thus making you look leaner, bigger, and better! 💯
Now did I gain muscle in this transformation? Most likely not because I have been lifting for so many years and this is only a 2-3 month difference. Unless you are a complete beginner, or you have an underdeveloped muscle group, you would mostly retain muscle rather than build it when in a caloric deficit 🥦🍎🥕
One ☝️ tip I can give you guys about retaining muscle when dieting is to not change your rep schemes. If you typically train in the 8-12 rep range, stick within that 8-12 rep range. Don't start going SUPER light and doing like 20-30 reps for everything thinking you will burn more calories 🤦♂️. You will just end up losing your muscle!!
Hope that helps some of you, keep up the hard work fam 🙏
Current fasted weight: 226.4
Don’t wait for June to get ready for summer.
TLM Research: Epicut + Laxogain
In about a month or so I’ll add in hazmat fat burner. Triple stack this to shred the fuck up
JAY25 for 25% off all TLM Research products
10 6518 hours ago
Check out the new 28-Day Keto Challenge from Keto Resource.
It can help you lose weight and get in shape effectively. It will guide you through the first month so you can keep eating healthy for the rest of your life. It offers a great way to change your life for the better.
Link in BIO
Balsamic Chicken Wit Orange Glaze Sauce 💪🏼😍
- 1/2cupbalsamic vinegar
- Juice from 4 large oranges
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 lbs boneless chicken, thinly sliced or pounded to 3/4-inch thickness
- kosher saltfor seasoning
- black pepper to taste
- 2 table spoons olive oil divided
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red pepper 1/2-inch dice
- 8 oz brown mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup baby tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 lb asparagus trimmed, then cut into 2 in pieces
- 1 tsp thyme chopped
- 1/4 cup basil sliced
- In a large 10 to 12 inch saute pan add balsamic vinegar, orange juice, & zest. Turn heat to medium high so that it’s bubbling & allow the sauce to reduce until about 1/3 the volume until slightly thickened about 15-17 minutes. Meanwhile make the chicken.
- Generously season both sides of the chicken w/ salt & pepper.
- In a separate large pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add the chicken & brown for 5 minutes, turn over & cook for another 4 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Transfer cooked chicken to a clean dish, or add to balsamic sauce once it’s been reduced to 1/3 the original volume. Allow the sauce to continue to thicken & reduce, flipping the chicken to coat several times, until the chicken has been glazed on both sides. Turn off heat & cover to keep warm. - Make the vegetables in the same pan used to cook the chicken, turn heat to medium & add 1 tbsp olive oil to a pan. Add garlic & pepper, saute for 1 min, scraping any brown bits from the pan.
- Add mushrooms cook for 3 mins, until tender.
- Add sliced tomatoes & cook for 1 min, until slightly softened. Add asparagus & cook for about 3 mins, or until tender & bright green. Season w/ salt & pepper & turn off heat.
- Season chicken w/ thyme & basil. Serve with warm with vegetables.
52 19702 days ago
Rome wasn’t built in a day; strong bodies aren’t built with baby weights 😉📸: @tvalgards