Someone asked me to give 5 Do’s and Don’ts for a startup, I came up with the following: #part1
1. Learn new skills before launching. Any skill like graphic design, digital marketing, photography, excel, etc. You should know atleast one of these to have a major advantage for your business.
2. Invest in photography. The product should standout. Do it yourself if you are good or talk to someone. Use resources that YOU have. Use your contacts, look around. Make the best of what you already possess.
3. Do networking after you launch. Go to exhibits. Meet people. Be vocal. Make friends. Help people so they may help you later. Have a positive energy around you.
4. Create differentiation. Do not expect to sell a product that everyone is selling. Or even if you do that, create differentiation through offers, service quality, quick delivery.
5. Plan things. Keep a planner. Put in writing what you need to do to launch/continue business.
Plan everything. For eg if you want to launch a product line on a certain date, write it as a goal and then list down the things that you need to do to achieve it. And with every task write a date. If you break down your goal into smaller every day task it will be much easier to achieve with less effort.
Also keep a track of sales, suppliers, expenses and other costs on excel and reconcile at the end of every month.
Also planning includes looking at every integral part of the business and how you’ll address it. Like channel of marketing and sales, how you will run it. Deliveries, how you will manage them. Have a list of couriers after research. Planning includes doing research on each part of the business. And dont do research in the air only. Write it all down.
BONUS: Do istekhara before each step you take. Even if its a sale or deciding for a courier. Keep the istekhara dua in your phone and recite it before every step. And before every major step, do istekhara with 2 nafils. (Don’ts will be posted in #part2 of this post.) #entrepreneur#femalehustler#grind#goals#muslimwomen#girlboss#ladyboss#startuplife#startup
Don't ever let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things, believe in yourself, do what you love, and most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don't like them, also never be afraid to speak you mind 👌 learn integrity, then you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide, with integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt 👌 open your mind, be a warrior, it is only yourself that is holding you back, not your family, not your friends, but you 👌as a baby all we have is a fear of being dropped, and loud noises, so anything learned as an adult isn't real, False, Evidence, Appearing, Real 👌 be yourself in all forms and glory, for you are what you read about in the Bible, you are the garden of Eden, you are heaven, and you are a 🌟 experiencing itself threw a vibrational frequency, aka the human body, fear is just a thought, do it anyway🔑 #hustle#grind#loyalty#stars#model#mma#hiphop#yoga#humble#meditation#hood#imagination#boxing#og#reallife#street#life#love#peace#worldstar#sixpack#abs#keepfit#motivation 🔑❤️✌️