Do you know about our ‘30 days to fall in love’ promise?
♥ ♥ ♥
If you buy KATUSHA product from our web shop or one of our retailers, you can ride in it for 30 days from the purchase date and if within this time you don’t love it, you can simply send it back for a full refund.
♥ ♥ ♥
Buy it. Try it. Love it.
We call this the Connecticut cool down ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ⛄️ .
For realz though, massive respect for those who endure the winter in places where it snows. I’m only doing this for a few days so it’s a fun and novel challenge. Good clothing and a few simple rules keep you loving and In good health and I’ll share my top 5)
1) never stop moving, as soon as you stop the cold gets in and it’s all over, so less photo’s! 😜
2) layer up! Better clothing and more layers is key. Open it up when climbing so you don’t get too sweaty and keep adjusting layers to the conditions. I’m bias, but the @katushasports has been just amazing
3) keep pedaling downhill!!!! Don’t just coast, keep the pressure on the pedals all ride, all day!
4) electrolytes! Don’t forget how much fluid you loose in the cold. Thermal bottles and keep the sodium in the body. Massive part of keeping your immune system switched on and strong
5) eat like it’s your last chance. Don’t stop fueling. Even if your KJ’s for the ride based on power are low, don’t underestimate the metabolic load your under to stay warm. Stay healthy out there folks and for those in the USA 🇺🇸 enjoy thanks giving!!! Earn that pie and get out on ya bike!