Hunt The Good Project.
I approached the very talented and patient @ash_willerton a few weeks back. I’ve admired his work for a long time.
Something so wonderful about his attention to detail.
I told him about my plans for Hunt The Good Project. How I wanted to provide space for people to talk about how they are. Get it into conversation more. Create a community of support. Share tools and tasks to change even the smallest part of someone’s day for the good.
We chatted design, colour and our own mental health.
I loved Ash’s idea of painting the logo and scanning it in. Keeping it ridiculously organic in its design nature.
I wanted to embody Hunt the Good Project in the logo and through the process and design he has done just that.
This work has been a total contribution of time and effort on Ash’s part. A donation to share whatever lies ahead for this project.
Absolutely filled with love.
If you haven’t seen his work before then check out @ash_willerton’s page.
In the coming months he’ll have some workshops so you can learn some cool ways to design/ create your own lettering.
Looking forward to the first one.
Key ― a device to unlock your journey with us
All the stationery and amenities are designed with a dictionary concept to play with type-based graphic elements, inspired by the Page’s brand concept.
🔍 Link in bio
Page Hotels -
Page Common -
Do you like my old or my new version, 1 or 2? 😉
Mistakes for 2012 design,
1. First of all, the gradient is horrible. You can tell one of the hands is with the body gradient, and the left monster hand It's with a different color, plus the colors are not stronger enough, contrast is not that good
2. That highlight with that gradient does not match at all
3. The body got a 0.5 stroke, really don't know what I was thinking there:)
4. The hair is to thin and does not match with the overall design
5. Top eye shadow does not make any sense.
If you got more critics, please comment I also take critics for number 2 so don't be shy.