My biggest fan, my biggest WHY, and the reason I grind so hard. People ask where I get my hustle from, and it’s from her! Growing up watching her raise 4 of us with little help financially sparked something in me at a young age🔥. Seeing her working job after job, cleaning house after house, and watching her buy all of our necessities on credit to provide for us made me ANXIOUS to someday change all of that. These days I don’t get tired! And whenever my mind tries to tell me to take it easy or to take a day off, I quickly destroy that thought because she’s still working. Be patient and hang in there Momma, because I promise you won’t be working much longer. I hustle my face off everyday so that someday you won’t have to. People tell me that you’re lucky to have a son like me but the truth is, I was the lucky one. Because of your love, work ethic and sacrifice, I am who I am today. Happy birthday Mom, I love you ❤️
I’m currently feeling under the weather 🤒 and haven’t been to the gym in a couple days. I hate missing days but you just have to listen to your body in order to get better.
At least I’m happy knowing I had a killer leg day earlier this week! I squatted 180 x 6 which was a new PR for me 🤗🤗
I’ll be back in the gym next week to keep killing it 💪🏼💪🏼
Keeping on my goals for that waist to get smaller and the booty to get rounder 😏😜
🚨PR ALERT🚨Focus on your work. Squint at your success. We haven’t done nothing yet.
175. 195. 205 PR SNATCH
In training and in life. There’s going to be good days and bad days. Just stay focused on the plan you envisioned. Be you and stay true. What’s meant for you will always be for you. Maktub 🐉
Rack deadlifts aka Rack pulls are one of my favorite back/lower back exercises. It thickens the back musculature and gives it that fullness, in my opinion all Men should have for strength and lifting/picking up heavy weight. Also works the whole posterior chain(back, glutes,hams) Be sure to squeeze your glutes and flex back, traps and rear deltoids at the top of each rep(mind muscle connection) to get a good contraction throughout whole posterior chain when executing this exercise. Quick selfie 🤳 inbetween sets of my rack pulls.
Choose a weight that’s moderately challenging, but doesn’t cause you to break your form and round out your lower back. Maintain natural curve in lower back(neutral spine) through range of motion.
Hope you guys enjoy this workout! Make sure you take your videos and pics and tag me in them 🙌🏽💪🏽 #coachsteptoe#fitnessmotivation#bodytransformation#onlinetrainer#homegym#lasvegastrainer#momfitness#lvac#eosfitness#24hourfitness#onlineworkouts
You still have time to get a great deal during February on our juices. Buy any bowl and get a 12oz juice for just $2.49! We thought we’d help you kick start your self-care with a practically free juice packed with all the nutrients your body needs and craves.
Happy FRI-YAY! A week into my diet and workouts and I’m feeling amazing thanks to my awesome coach @morganlindseyfit ❤️❤️❤️ I am feeling leaner than ever and couldn’t be more happy! Happy because I also fly home tomorrow to see my family! Life is great!❤️ #lvac#feelinggreat#gym#workout
GREAT TIPS FOR THE GYM:
1. STAY HYDRATED. Drink water/BCAAs throughout your entire workout. The more you drink, the more you’ll sweat! Majority of the time when people have trouble sweating, it’s because there’s not enough water intake.
2. Please be respectful & considerate of the people around you. Gyms get busy, equipment gets taken, there’s not enough room to do much. However, taking up more space than you need & hogging equipment although you aren’t using it, is really annoying. Don’t be that person.
3. Stay off of your phone mainly because of the mind muscle connection. I see so many people doing reps on a machine but also staring at their phone. I hope you guys realize that you’re not working your muscles out properly if you’re not focusing on them, which can lead to overcompensation of other muscles & muscle imbalances. Depending on which workouts I’m doing, I like to touch the muscle I am working on so my mind connects to it. Sounds weird, but it works!
4. Clean up after yourself. Don’t leave your weights & mats all over the place. There’s a staff that cleans the gym, but they shouldn’t have to clean after you too.
5. If you don’t know how to do something, ask. Each gym usually has PTs. They are there to help you. Also, there are usually people around you that know what they’re doing, don’t be afraid to ask them too. Better to ask than hurt yourself. .
super glute and hammy day 🤓
stretching and 10 minutes of cardio
▪️5x10 Sumo deadlifts
▪️5x10 Heel-Elevated trap bar deadlifts
▪️4x12 Hip adductors
▪️4x12 Hip abductors
▪️4x12 Cabled kickback
▪️4x12 Cabled abductors
▪️5x12 Banded dumbbell deadlifts
▪️5x12 Banded Heel-Elevated dumbbell squat
finished off with pistol squats til failure 😵😵😵
92 530112:12 AM Feb 14, 2019
My new favorite time to go to the gym is midnight 🌙
5 1306 days ago
HAPPY FRIDAY hope y’all are wildin
There are 118 days until June 21st the first day of summer! How many more times are you gonna say I’ll start next Monday?! I’ll have abs next summer? I’ll start eating healthy after this Taco Bell. Why don’t you start right now!
You’ll thank yourself a week from now, a month from now, 5 years from now. It’ll be worth it. Whenever I’m happy, sad, tired, hitting the gym completely makes my day and has helped me get threw so much! I walk out feeling awesome, buff, healthy, and ready to take on the day.
Just cause it’s the weekend doesn’t mean you put your goals aside remember that! It’s plenty easy to have fun and stay on track when you create a lifestyle you love. On that note I’m going to snowboard, watch baseball and drink Moscow Mules this weekend. ✌🏻 Have a good weekend y’all 💃🏽