Exercise of the week:
According to latest studies the hip thrusts is the best exercise for men and women that can be overloaded with weights to build their glutes for a better physique and a stronger structure and back chain.
1-Place your upper back on a bench.
2- feets slightly wider than shoulder width stance 15 degrees flared out and chin tucked downward.
3-knees should be at 90 degrees angle at the top of the movement.
4-focus on extending your hips up rather than pushing the ground with the heels.
5- lock one second and the top and squeeze your glutes.
💪🏼Push Workout 🏋🏼♀️ ——————————————————————
This is my first push workout of the season ❤️ and I really wanted to share it with you all because @IFBB pro_stephperry really has me put to work 🥵She’s making me work so hard that I’m slipping lots of @jacked_factory Nitrosurge pre-workout 🤤 Here’s there exercises…
I don’t know where the strength or energy came from for this one but damn!!! I’ve never rack pulled this much before 😳. I know, kinda weak for sure 😂.
Preps been getting the better of me since Sunday for sure. Very low energy other than during workouts. I’m suffering more and more every day that passes. That’s a good sign that I’m doin things right though. My body weight is on course and my energy expenditure is at an all time high. I just have to keep pushing through! Build that mental strength!
Happy hump day all. Never look back, keep moving forward.
The ladies slim basic prometheus t-shirt by @bodyengineers is designed to make you feel comfortable in any occasion! Featuring a combination of premium bamboo blend and elastane 🔥🌴
⚠️Available in Light grey and Sand, Sizes XS-L
Okay so, here’s a little bit about me....
Late 2015 I saw the amazing @simone_anderson instagram page and I was suddenly inspired. 🌟 It was like a lightbulb went off. At 140kgs I suddenly realised it wasn’t impossible. I followed her footsteps and continued with a sleeve gastorectomy in Feb 2016. 💉 This was the GREATEST and toughest decision I ever made. It’s now 3 years on and I’m down 55kgs. I’ve had lots of help along the way from my family, my lover @__jamesizzo__ and @gymvt to keep me motivated and strict on myself, although there were many rough patches along the way. Overall I’m f***ing proud to be where I am, and even more excited for the next step in my journey. I’ll keep you posted in a few weeks and share what’s going on behind the scenes 😉 .
I always see the question “How do you stay motivated?” coming by. So I diceded to share five tips with you today about how to keep your ass going to the gym.
1. The first one, which may not realy Be a tip, is to (wo)man the f*ck up and just go. If you “don’t feel like working out today” or “have a lazy day”, just get over it and change your mindset. You are certainly not the only one who doesn’t feel it today or is tired. If you want to achieve something you got to put the work in.
2. After that it’s really helpful to have a buddy to workout with. Next to just calling your ass to the gym, he/she can be someone to share your knowledge with about working out. Also It’s always great to have a spotter with heavy lifts or when you want to take your workout intensity to the next level. The other important thing is that they can see progress you make or you’re not making what you don’t see yourself.
3. In my opinion one of the best ways to keep going to that gym day in day out, is to make it a habit. If you get so used doing it, it feels like just something you have to do everyday. Campare it with eating or brushing your teeth. Just making sure your body stays ok and healthy.
4. The 4th thing that I think is really helpful is social media. What stops you to, after reading this, follow some people you are a fan of or whose physique you admire. Seeing that motivating man screaming or that old legend doing his excersices can really hype you to get your workout in as well.
5. The last but maybe most important thing is to set small goals and crush them. Instead of only thinking about your dream physique or losing that 20kgs, set some weekly and monthly goals like losing 1 kg a week or taking the 30s for a ride on the shoulder press in 2 weeks.
These are Some things that work for me and keep me going, but always do what works for you and what you are comfortable with.
20 4415 hours ago
Team amino jerseys available! Visit www.aminowater.co or visit the link in our bio to claim yours and represent the brand today⭐⭐